"Tobot" is a South Korean animated series produced by Young Toys and Retrobot. The series focuses on two brothers, Ryan and Kory, who discover that their cars can transform into robots. The brothers, along with their robots, the Tobots, must protect the city from various threats. "Tobot" has become very popular among children in South Korea and has spawned many sequels and spin-offs, as well as a toy line.
Tobot Coloring Pages
The plot: The plot centers on two brothers, Ryan and Kory, who live in the fictional city of Daedo. The brothers discover that their cars can transform into powerful robots called Tobots. These robots were created by their father, Dr. Franklin Char, to protect the city from various threats. The brothers, along with their Tobots, fight various enemies to protect the city and the people who live in it.
- Ryan Char: Kory's older brother, he is intelligent and responsible. He is the pilot of Tobot Y.
- Kory Char: Ryan's younger brother, is more energetic and impulsive. He is the pilot of Tobot X.
- Dr. Franklin Char: Ryan and Kory's father, is a scientist who created the Tobots to protect the city.
- Diluk: The main antagonist of the series. He is an evil businessman who wants to take control of the city.
Tobots: Tobots are robots that can transform themselves from cars. Each Tobot has its own unique skills and abilities. For example, Tobot X has the ability to shoot lasers, while Tobot Y can fire volleys to immobilize enemies.
Popularity: The "Tobot" series has gained a lot of popularity in South Korea and has seen many sequels and spin-offs. For example, there is a sequel titled "Tobot: Athlon" and a spin-off titled "Tobot Galaxy Detective." In addition, there is also a line of toys related to the series, which includes figurines, vehicles and construction sets.
Development: "Tobot" was created with younger viewers in mind, but has gained popularity among viewers of all ages. The series touches on various topics such as family, friendship, responsibility and the struggle between good and evil.
- Toys Before Tots series: Young Toys, the company that created "Tobot," originally released a line of Tobot toys before the series was released. The success of these toys led to the creation of an animated series.
- Various Language Versions: "Tobot" has become so popular that it has been translated into many languages, including English, Chinese and Filipino.
- Sequels and Spin-offs: The popularity of the "Tobot" series has led to the creation of many sequels and spin-offs, such as "Tobot: Athlon," "Tobot Galaxy Detective" and "Tobot V."
- Mobile Game: There is also a mobile game, "Tobot: Evolution," available for Android and iOS. The game allows players to control Tobots and fight against opponents.
- Video: A feature-length film entitled "Tobot: The Attack and of the Robot Army" was released in 2016.
- Cartoon: In addition to the animated series, film and games, there is also the "Tobot" comic book series.
- Educational Aspect: The "Tobot" series also has an educational aspect, as it teaches children about values such as responsibility, teamwork and the struggle between good and evil.
- Production: The production of the "Tobot" series was quite expensive, as it required the creation of many different 3D models for robots and vehicles.
- Realistic Scenarios: The creators of the "Tobot" series tried to create realistic scenarios that children would experience in their daily lives, such as problems at school or conflicts with peers.
- Special Episodes: In addition to regular episodes of the series, several special episodes were also produced and broadcast during holiday or Christmas periods.