Meet more characters from various superhero movies and comics. This time a well-known and loved by all character. In this category everyone will find interesting Thor coloring pages - we will see what he looks like and learn his interesting facts. Many interesting pictures appear in many sections on this portal with free pictures to print and color online. See them and have a great time together with us all the days of the week. Choose and add to your favorites the pictures you like.
Thor Coloring Book
Thor trivia and coloring pages
Thor - he comes from a race of Asgardians - inhabits the planet Asgard or the so-called Eternal Kingdom. Our hero in this category is the son of Odin who is the king of the land of Asgard. This character is particularly liked by the Vikings. He is distinguished in particular by the unique hammer Uru - only he can fight with it thanks to his energy. No one else is able to lift it from the ground, let alone fight with it. I do not know if you know but it is Thor is one of the members of the Avengers.
- Mythological Origins: Thor is a character from Norse mythology. He is the son of Odin, the king of the gods, and Jordy, the goddess of Earth. Marvel Comics has adopted this character and made him one of the superheroes of its universe.
- The Great Hammer: Thor's hammer, Mjölnir, has extraordinary powers that include control over lightning and storms. According to Norse mythology, only a worthy person can lift Mjölnir.
- Turning into Donald Blake: In Marvel comics, Thor was for a time turned into a mortal man named Donald Blake. This was a kind of punishment imposed by his father, Odin, to teach Thor humility.
- Thor as a woman: At one point in the comics, Mjölnir was picked up by a woman later identified as Jane Foster, Thor's longtime love. For a time, she was the new Thor.
- Membership in Avengers: Thor is one of the founders of the Avengers, Marvel's superhero group that includes characters such as Iron Man, Captain America, and the Hulk.
- Brothers: Loki, who is often portrayed as an evil antagonist, is Thor's foster brother. In Norse mythology, Loki is a more complex character who plays a variety of roles.
- Ragnarok: In Norse mythology, Ragnarok is an apocalyptic series of events that lead to the destruction of the gods and the world. In Marvel comics, "Ragnarok" is also the title of one of the comic series about Thor.
- Other incarnations: Thor has had several different incarnations in Marvel comics. In addition to the traditional image, there was also, among others, "Beta Ray Bill" and "Throg" - a version of Thor being a frog.
- Movie versions: Thor has been played by actor Chris Hemsworth in a series of Marvel Cinematic Universe films. The first Thor movie, simply titled "Thor," premiered in 2011.
- Relatives in comics: In Marvel comics, Thor also has a sister, Hela, who is the goddess of death. This character was introduced in the 2017 film "Thor: Ragnarok," where she was played by Cate Blanchett.