The famous Jerry Mouse and the cat named Tom are well known to all of you from the popular cartoon in which these two characters play the main role. In this category you will find lots of interesting pictures and cut out scenes and other characters from this animated adventure.
Tom and Jerry Coloring Pages
This animated series is produced in the United States and Canada. It is created entirely with computer animation, so there are no humans in it but everything happens with the help of specialized graphic designers.
The whole series is about an unusual conflict between two main characters which are a mouse and a cat. There have already been over two hundred episodes and the interesting thing is that in none of them Tom has not yet caught Jerry. All the time the nimble mouse runs away from him, despite the fact that the cat especially to catch her make a lot of traps for her.
Tom Cat - portrayed as a gray-blue cat. You have to admit that it is very creative and persistent, because in each episode he tries to do everything to catch a small mouse. Very often while chasing the mouse he gets bumped quite hard, despite this he never gives up and continues to chase the mouse.
Jerry- A mouse that has a pretty stressful life because he is constantly looking to see if a tomcat is lurking somewhere. You have to be careful at every step, because she never knows what will happen next. She is very lucky, she always manages to get out of the trap and escape to her little burrow.
- Original Names: In the original version of the pilot episode, Tom and Jerry had different names - Jasper and Jinx, respectively.
- Awards: "Tom and Jerry" won 7 Academy Awards for Best Animated Short Film - more than any other animated film.
- Plenty of Episodes: Hanna and Barbera wrote and directed 114 episodes of "Tom and Jerry" from 1940 to 1958.
- No Dialogue: Most "Tom and Jerry" episodes do not contain dialogue, making the series easy to understand for viewers around the world, regardless of language.
- Influence on Pop Culture: "Tom and Jerry" had a huge impact on pop culture and inspired many other films, TV series and comic books.
- New Versions: In addition to the original series, there have been many new versions, spin-offs and "Tom and Jerry" movies.
- Comic: In addition to the TV series, "Tom and Jerry" were also characters in many comic books.
- Games: There are many video games based on "Tom and Jerry," both for consoles and computers.
- Fast-paced Action: "Tom and Jerry" are known for their fast pace, slapstick humor and comic violence, which have become hallmarks of the series.
- Censorship: Some "Tom and Jerry" episodes have been censored or withdrawn from broadcast due to content that may be considered offensive from a contemporary perspective.